Join us at the 11th Annual New Hampshire Brewfest at Cisco Brewers in Portsmouth on Saturday October 12th! Sample over 150 beers from over 50 of the top breweries in New England and beyond! Enjoy food, live music from local bands, various lawn games such as corn hole and jumbo beer pong, and more! Be sure to check out the TrippHammer Blacksmith Shop who will be on site making bottle openers and more on request! Get tickets to any of three sessions using the link below!
VIP Session: 12-4pm
Session 1: 1-4pm
Session 2: 5-8pm
Admission includes entry to the session specified on your ticket, 5oz souvenir sampling cup, beer samples, and live music and festivities. Food is not included but is available for purchase – cash sales.
Day-of-Show ticket sales are cash only—but last year sold out so buy them while they last. All Ticket Sales Final—no refunds/exchanges. AGES 21+ ONLY (valid ID required upon entry. No kids.) Food is not included in admission. There will be various local food vendors on-site (cash sales).
- Ages 21+ only / Valid ID Required, No kids allowed.
- Ticket admits one to the session specified on the ticket ONLY.
- Entrants may attend ONE session ONLY
- Ticket Sales are FINAL – No refunds / exchanges. No re-entry.
- Event is Rain or Shine outside (under tents) in brewery’s backyard.
- Dress: prepare for the weather as there is NO Re-entry.
- No smoking inside beer or entertainment tent.
- Seating: General admission festival-style, bring a blanket or folding chair.
- No outside food & beverage allowed. No pets. No tents.
- Bags are subject to search.
- Cash Sales day of fest (note NO re-entry to event, so prepare before entering)