Woman Severely Burned Boiling Egg In Microwave

 

Here's a cautionary tale for those who use the microwave to speed up your cooking times. A woman was severely burned while simply boiling eggs. Bethany Rosser read online that she could make the meal with her microwave so long as she added salt to the water.

Even though she followed the directions, things still went terribly wrong. Taking the bowl out of the appliance, an egg exploded in her face, causing the skin to peel off and possibly blinding the 22-year-old in the right eye.

The video is of ANOTHER similar incident!

According to The Sun, Rosser isn't the only person to have something similar happen. The paper adds, "To reduce the risk of injury, we recommend always boiling your eggs on the [stove]." What's the worst kitchen mishap that's happened to you?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Want to know more about T-Bone? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on WHEB! Read more

title

Content Goes Here