Happy Thirsty Thursday! Fathers day is this Sunday so here's the perfect drink for your old man! Cigar and all....
THE MAN CAVE
1 ½ oz. (45ml) Aged Dark Rum
½ oz. (15ml) Grand Marnier
⅓ oz. (10ml) Toasted Coconut/Orange Peel/Cinnamon Syrup
2-4 dashes Angostura Bitters
1. Cool down the serving glass by stirring ice water for a few minutes. Dump out the water.
2. Light a cigar and trap the smoke in the chilled serving glass. Set aside.
3. In a mixing glass, combine the toasted coconut/orange peel/cinnamon syrup, angostura bitters, Grand Marnier, aged dark rum. Add ice and stir well.
4. Flip the serving glass and strain mix over ice.
5. Drop in an orange peel and rest cigar on edge of glass. Enjoy responsibly!